SCOTT HUNTER DRONEY
I am a seasoned sales expert with 24+ years of corporate leadership and marketing strategy experience in the financial sector. Recognized for demonstrating a natural aptitude for exceeding sales quotas through effective management techniques, as well as for developing profitable strategies that ensure increases in customer retention, I have a verifiable history of contributing directly to company growth and expansion throughout my career. As such, I have consistently exceeded budgetary and performance goals and I am adept at achieving maximum operational output with minimal resource expenditure. Professional focal points strategic market planning, demand generation, budgeting data mining and analytics, account management forecasting, team coordination, lead development and SaaS National/International Sales. Delivering superior administration on the latter areas of expertise requires utilization of effective communication skills, negotiation skills, as well as business acumen, market analysis, team management and resource management to support efficiency and maximum returns.
Currently, I am the VP of Sales with Capital Financial Technology Services. Under my leadership, I attained over $5,000,000 monthly CRM in SaaS sales. I also surpassed the sales quotas for each year by at least 103%. In addition, I liaise with senior leadership, business associates, and employees to ensure the company’s financial support structure is driving the business forward with minimal expenditures.
Colleagues describe me as a progressive, driven, down-to-earth, strategic and managerial expert who can be relied on to offer superior solutions that deliver profitable results on time and under budget.
January 2018 -May 2021
Achieved over $5,000,000 monthly CRM in SaaS sales utilizing Salesforce, Hubspot and B2B to sell financial and technology products.
Formulated and directed a thirty-person sales team that brought a significant increase to company profits.
Advanced development of operational, financial, and sales infrastructure to increase overall productivity across the entire company; updated and improved training; developed custom algorithms to merge department processes to be more efficient and profitable.
Attained and surpassed the sales quotas for each year by at least 103%.
Performed successful quarterly P&L, forecasting, and budgeting in an efficient manner by auditing of daily reports of sales team and support staff.
Spearheaded the completion of multiple vital tasks and roles like market and data analytics, lead prospecting, and reporting.
May 2014-December 2017
• Succeeded in accruing SaaS sales exceeding $10,000,000 annually through financial services sales to international fortune 500 companies.
• Adhered to CRM management techniques to further increase productivity and success.
• Facilitated long term forecasting to include P&L to meet regional commitments including quarterly sales quotas both for team and individually, customer contact, new customer acquisition, current customer base maintenance, revenue goals, and cost overrun.
• Scrutinized financial reports with a thorough review to predict alterations in market trends.
• Coordinated team of twelve to meet, and exceed, regional revenue goals; earned over $10,000,000 annually.
• Charted successful course of development for internal processes which increased net revenue growth by 87% in the first three months.
• Optimized prospecting, client management, and process analytics.
January 2000-May 2014
Oversaw daily operations of twenty-four offices, ninety-eight salespeople, and thirty-one support staff.
Formulated and completed B2B external sales, P&L, budgeting, cost controls, and forecasting.
Yielded a massively increased closing volume from $800,000 annually to over $50,000,000.
Controlled the successful collaboration and communication of all offices and staff.
Supported internal controls and compliance.
Demonstrated expertise in sales by leading in generation, client prospecting, customer retention.
Designed and established GAAP system, payroll, benefits, and resource procurement.
Diminished costs 43% annually.
February 1996-July 2000
Created regional sub-prime lending division and financial products.
• Instituted sales and operations team from ground up.
• Operated division expense budgeting, forecasting, audits, and credit extension activities.
• Ensured banks quality of portfolio by maintaining standards of lending processes, legal and ethical.
• Generated sales strategies to increase new customer base.
• Established and educated division through internal training.
MBA, UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA
August 1991-May 1996